Early Pregnancy Discharge – Things To Know
When a female is pregnant then they undergo certain hormonal changes that result in discomfort throughout the day. There are various symptoms of pregnancy that happen for a few days. One of such initial symptoms is the vaginal discharge that is the result of hormonal fluctuation. In medical term, this fluid vaginal discharge is known as leucorrhea or leucorrhea. If you are pregnant for the first time then it is possible that you don’t know about the changes. Let us tell you more about the question – what does early pregnancy discharge look and feel like?
Vaginal Discharge During Early Pregnancy
It is a combination of sticky and egg white mucus substance that is released from the vagina. This vaginal discharge is essential for the body since it holds a lot of importance such as the protection of the fetus against any kind of infection. It also plays a vital role in the ovulation process and keeps the vagina clean. We’ll discuss about the black blood during pregnancy later in the article.
During the initial pregnancy phase, the intensity of any change in the mucus will be slower, since there will only be a colour change. The mucus will be creamy, whitish and cloudy during this time and at some time, you might have spotted some brownish discharge as well. This is not an alarming situation and is extremely common for a pregnant lady.
Must Read: Brown discharge instead of Period
Reasons Behind Vaginal Discharge
Yes, there is nothing to be worried about vaginal discharge since it is extremely normal. However, it is better to know the reason behind such a phenomenon that is raised due to two reasons.
- Vaginal discharge will prevent any bacteria or germ to enter the vagina.
- It also keeps the vagina clean and passes all the dead cells out of the body.
Early Pregnancy Discharge
The vaginal discharge will limit the risk of infection or prevent the entry of any bacteria or germ in the female’s body through the vagina. This early pregnancy vaginal discharge can result in thrush which doesn’t harm the baby. Although it is better to visit a doctor to ensure that there are no harmful effects.
If you observe the greenish discharge or any sort of pain then it is better to visit a midwife or a doctor as soon as possible to discuss any discomfort. The treatment and medication can result in solving out the problem and ensure that there is risk-free pregnancy.
Detect Pregnancy During Vaginal Discharge
It is time to know how to know about being pregnant with the help of vaginal discharge. If you were involved in any sexual activity during the ovulation phase and later on you observe some milky creamy discharge then it is the first sign that you are pregnant. This happens because of the increase of estrogen level that will increase during the pregnancy phase which will result in the increase of vaginal discharge.
However, don’t depend much on it to know about your pregnancy since not everyone goes through this phase. In such case, the period delay can be another symptom that can result in the pregnancy sign. But in case, you observe some creamy and thick discharge liquid then be assured that your period is just around the corner. There are other symptoms of pregnancy that can confirm your doubt such as feeling nauseous, tiredness, fatigue and tender breast.
When To Get In Touch With A Doctor
When you first start to get symptoms about what does early pregnancy discharge look and feel like which will be a milky, thin, odourless and creamy substance. However, it is possible to have a mild smell during the discharge. But when the smell of the liquid turns to be quite fishy or you feel irritation or itching then you must fix an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible. There are chances that you are going through some sort of infection, thrush, or gonorrhoea.
Also Helpful : Black Blood During Pregnancy – Explained
10 Early Pregnancy Symptoms
The first trimester of pregnancy is the most intense for mothers, since most of the typical symptoms occur during their course. Although the first month often goes unnoticed, some women already experience some strange or new sensation. Many women wonder about early pregnancy discharge or what does early pregnancy discharge look like. The queries are endless. Below we have listed 10 early pregnancy systems that will help you:
10 Early Pregnancy Symptoms are as follows:
- Your cervical mucus increases in the first quarter of pregnancy, and, over time, your mucus develops in the plug. Eventually, this mucus plug will block the opening of your cervix, preventing one infection from entering the uterus and causing harm to the child.
- Sensitivity in the breasts. This is a symptom that appears already in the first days of pregnancy. It is the first parts of the female body that are prepared for their future function, that of feeding the baby. Therefore, they will increase in size and become more sensitive due, in the first place, to the hormonal changes that are taking place and, secondly, to the accumulation of fat.
- Fatigue and fatigue. If from one day to the next you start to feel more tired than usual during the day, you may be pregnant. It is a sign of presumption of pregnancy, caused by the frenetic activity that is taking place inside you. The mother’s body no longer only has to take care of the woman: there is a new life that needs to be nurtured and developed.
- Nausea and vomiting. They are the most “popular” symptoms. They usually occur in the morning, although they may appear throughout the day. Some women suffer from it within a few days of their pregnancy, since the implantation of the embryo in the uterus leads to hormonal changes, the main cause of nausea.
- Absence of the period or amenorrhea. It is a clear and very revealing symptom, which leads one to think in one direction: pregnancy, especially if the woman enjoys regular menstrual cycles. In case of irregular cycles, the delay or lack is more difficult to detect quickly.
- Mood changes. It is the same as in menstruation: the hormonal revolution that takes place in the mother’s organism will affect her emotions, in such a way that she can go from euphoria to absolute sadness or excessive irritability.
- Development of the sense of smell. It is possible that the development of pregnancy causes the future mother to increase the sensitivity of her sense of smell. Suddenly, smells are perceived more intensely, generating rejection by some of them.
- Scrambled stomach or heartburn. The digestive system also notices that something new happens and can react in different ways. Some women feel that their stomach turns and the food feels bad; others suffer a sudden and somewhat annoying acidity. This is mainly due to the increase in the size of the uterus.
- Premenstrual pain. As you will have noticed, there are some symptoms that are very similar to those that any woman experiences before and during menstruation. This is one of them: during the first weeks of pregnancy you can have a pain in the lower abdomen very similar to the period.
- Variations in appetite. Some women experience moments of uncontrolled hunger mixed with others of in appetence. Likewise, a sudden rejection of some flavors may arise.
It is extremely natural and common to experience the vaginal discharge during the early pregnancy time. However, it is best to get in touch with a doctor to ensure that there is no harmful problem due to the flow. However, medication can help a lot in such cases but it is better to have second advice as well.
You may also like this: